Monday, July 29, 2013

Recap!

Rather than try to remember every important thing that happened to me in the past year, I'm just going to do a picture show.  In order to truly experience this, though, I think it's best to make it a montage.  So please listen to this while you scroll.

"Slung-Lo" by Erin McKeown

Here we go!

I smoked cigars.  Like a lady.
I took family photos at 1AM after Foxy Shazam concerts....like a lady.
I slept sometimes.
But not...often.
People got married!
Batman happened.
I almost got eaten by this shark.
But I lived to sing another song.
I held this baby, and I didn't drop him once.
I was in a play for the first time in almost two years.
I FINALLY got my tattoo!
I went to see Rocky Horror again.
I found friends to play with me forever and ever.
This pin-up girl bachelorette party happened!
This guy got older.
I accidentally dressed up like Where's Waldo on a regular day.
I directed a show, and I was really proud of it.
Monty had a rough start to the year.
Cancer's a bitch, but he pulled through like a champ.
Though now he sits like this sometimes...
But enough about my stumpy cat, I was also in this play.
I went on a spontaneous adventure.  (This is pretty much all of it.  It was great.)
I made this face.
And this face.
And also this face.
It's cool.  This guy gets it.
I got inked yet again.
I read a really good book...
...and MacGuyvered this toilet.
And through it all, I had these people at my side.  And I'm pretty happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment